Saturday, July 4, 2009

Enough of the card swap stufff for today

I'll post the rest maybe tomorrow. I have to figure out how to rotate them first and I'm not good at this stuff as you know.

Had a dental appointment for my broken tooth ouch! It was as eventful as always. It was a tough problem to fix was there Tues at 7:30 am and was there almost 2 HR. I had some type of reaction whether it was to the latex in the gloves or the adhesive for the temporary or to the several injections,
. no one knows but i looked like to lost the fight, face swollen with red blotches on cheek and inside blisters. Took advil and benadryl still have the blisters inside so am doing warm salt rinses. Can hardly wait to see what the next appintment brings when the put the crown on...

I'm off to clean up my messy stamp area and rearrange stuff, then tomorrow i hopw to pull ou scrap stuff to begin to do alaska pages.


HAVE A FUN AND SAFE 4TH EVERYONE....... SNAP LOADS OF PIX AND SHARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment